Rural Water Rally 2023
Registration for 2023 Rural Water Rally
Registration for this event opens December 12. There are three types of registration:
- Full Registration $399 (after early bird pricing ends, increases to $424)
- Full Registration plus NRWA Supporting Membership $418 (after early bird pricing ends, increases to $448)
- Great American Water Taste Test Luncheon Only ($50)
Please note you must log in to the NRWA Member Portal or sign up to register for the 2023 Rural Water Rally. Early bird registration closes January 20, 2023.
Hotel & Room Block Information
The sleeping room block for Rural Water Rally is now open! The sleeping room block will close on January 12, 2023.
Location: Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, 400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001
Rates: $340.00/night for a king or double bed. A non-refundable deposit of one night’s sleeping room plus applicable taxes per room is due at time of booking.
Or Call Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill; (202)737-1234 Press 1 when recording starts. The Reference Booking code is RWAT.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding hotel rooms.
Great American Water Taste Test
|Monday, February 6||Registration & GAWTT drop off||1:00 – 5:30 pm|
|Opening Reception||5:30 – 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday, February 7||Registration & GAWTT drop off||7:30 – 11:00 am|
|Opening Session w/ Keynote Speaker Senator Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV)||8:00 – 10:00 am|
|Congressional Appointments||10:30 – as needed|
|Wednesday, February 8||Congressional Appointments||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Great American Water Taste Test & Lunch||12:00 – 1:30 pm|
|Closing Reception||5:00 – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday, February 9||Congressional Appointments||As needed|
NOTE: If you are shipping your Great American Water Taste Test samples, they can be brought to the registration desk during Registration hours. If you have any questions about the Great American Water Taste Test, please contact Dena Powell or Cheyenne Jones.
Southwest Airlines 5% Discount Available
NRWA has begun a partnership with Southwest Airlines to provide our attendees for this year’s Rural Water Rally with a discount for travel between February 2-11, 2023. The discount (depending on flight availability) will be accessible until February 2, 2023.
A 5% discount applies toward unrestricted fares as well as select public ‘Wanna Get Away’ fares with Minimum Advance Purchase of 0 days – 21 days in advance.
How to book:
- Go to https://www.swabiz.com/
- Enter Company ID Number: 99572130
- Rates apply for the following airports:
- BWI – Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
- DCA – Ronald Reagan National Airport, Arlington, VA (closest to Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill – host hotel for Rural Water Rally)
- IAD – Dulles International Airport, Dulles, VA
- You will be able to accrue points if you are a Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Member. Simply add your number into the reservation upon initial setup.
- All bookings through SWABIZ must include one traveler that is 18 years or older at the time of booking.
- Tickets booked via the Eligible Distribution Channel(s) to or from the Airport during the Booking Dates for travel during the Travel Dates are eligible for name changes up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the traveler’s flight at no additional cost.
- To request a name change to a ticket booked by a traveler, the traveler named on the ticket must call the Primary Partner Service Desk at 888-479-2249 for SWABIZ and SPS booking. For bookings made with a travel agent, or management company they will also utilize the same number. A name change cannot be requested or made by the Customer’s travel manager on behalf of the traveler.
- Self-service name changes cannot be made on SWABIZ, SPS, Southwest.com or mobile app. You must call the Partner Desk number listed above.
SOUTHWEST AIRLINES RAPID REWARDS FREQUENT FLYER BONUS POINTS:
Each Rapid Rewards member will earn a bonus of 25% of the standard Rapid Rewards flight points for the applicable base fare for tickets booked via the Eligible Distribution Channel during the Booking Dates and flown to or from the Airport during the Travel Dates. These bonus points are in addition to (A) the standard flight points earned through Rapid Rewards and (B) any bonus Rapid Rewards points a Rapid Rewards member with A-List or A-List Preferred status may earn. Traveler’s Rapid Rewards account number must be entered at the time of booking a qualifying flight to earn such Rapid Rewards bonus points for that flight. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualification for the bonus.
Bonus Rapid Rewards points will not count toward A- List, A-List Preferred, or Companion Pass qualification. All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply and can be found at Southwest.com/rrterms. Southwest reserves the right to amend, suspend, or change the Rapid Rewards program and/or Rapid Rewards program rules at any time without notice. Rapid Rewards members do not acquire property rights in accrued points. The number of Rapid Rewards points needed for a particular Southwest flight is set by Southwest and will vary depending on destination, time, day of travel and fare type, point redemption rate, and other factors, and is subject to change at any time until the booking is confirmed.
If Customer has a Rapid Rewards Business account, Customer will not earn any bonus points for its Rapid Rewards Business account, if any.
- Experience the Opening Session with keynote speaker.
- Get face-to-face time with NRWA DC staff while they introduce and discuss key congressional funding information for the upcoming year.
- Network with peers at two NRWA-hosted receptions.
- Watch the Great American Water Taste Test live with lunch provided.
- Explore Washington, D.C. and meet with your congressional representatives on the hill or in one of our private meeting rooms at the Hyatt.
- Receive complimentary Rural Water Rally registration items including a lapel pin, tote bag and customized 2023 congressional directory.
Supporting Member add-on
- Join as a Supporting Member of NRWA and receive a $30 discount on in-person registration and an even larger discount on virtual registration. Become a member and support Rural Water’s grassroots movement and mission.
- Click here for more member benefits.