Rural Water Rally 2022
Officially Rescheduled: March 28-30, 2022
The Rural Water Rally has officially been rescheduled for March 28-30, 2022.
The 2022 Rural Water Rally will be held in person at the Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. This includes the 2022 Great American Water Taste Test.
Room block information will be announced as soon as possible.
If you registered for the event scheduled in February and elected to keep your registration, your registration has been applied to this event. If you elected to cancel your registration, you will need to re-register for this event.
The NRWA Rural Water Rally Sleeping Room Block is now open. The contracted rate is: $334.00/nt sngl/dblb – A non-refundable deposit of one night sleeping room plus applicable taxes is due at time of reservation for each room held. Attendees may call the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill at 202-737-1234 with reference code G-WTR3 or use the link below to reserve their rooms. The deadline to reserve rooms is March 3, 2022.
Contact email@example.com with questions regarding hotel rooms.
|Monday, March 28||Registration & GAWTT drop off||1:00 – 5:30 pm|
|Opening Reception||5:30 – 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday, March 29||Registration & GAWTT drop off||7:30 – 11:00 am|
|Opening Session w/ Keynote Senator Joe Manchin||8:00 – 10:00 am|
|Congressional Appointments||10:30 – as needed|
|Wednesday, March 30||Congressional Appointments||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Great American Water Taste Test & Lunch||12:00 – 1:30 pm|
|Closing Reception||5:00 – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday, March 31||Congressional Appointments||As needed|
NOTE: If you are shipping your Great American Water Taste Test samples, they can be brought to the registration desk during Registration hours. If you have any questions about the Great American Water Taste Test, please contact Dena Powell. Please contact NRWA with any questions!
Our voice is YOUR voice!
Participate in the 2022 Rural Water Rally — even if you can’t be there in person.
Our greatest tool is communicating how Rural Water assists small utilities every day in the effort to supply their communities with clean, safe, affordable water. These stories are the proof that Rural Water operates effective programs that can reach every utility, from cities to the smallest and most rural communities.
Has Rural Water helped you? Whether or not you are attending the Rural Water Rally, your voice is important for supporting Rural Water’s Efforts to promote funding, technical assistance and sensible regulation for small utilities. We invite you to participate in the “Thanks to Rural Water” campaign by sending a brief video clip of your message. This collection of inspirational thoughts and experiences will be compiled for a special presentation during the opening session of the Rural Water Rally and select clips will be shared with our Rural Water social media community over the coming weeks. View the guidelines below before submitting.
Submit Media Here
- Experience the Opening Session with keynote speaker Senator Joe Manchin in person.
- Get face-to-face time with NRWA DC staff while they introduce and discuss key congressional funding information for the upcoming year.
- Network with peers at two NRWA-hosted receptions.
- Watch the Great American Water Taste Test live with lunch provided.
- Explore Washington, D.C. and meet with your congressional representatives on the hill or in one of our private meeting rooms at the Hyatt.
- Receive complimentary Rural Water Rally registration items including a lapel pin, tote bag and customized 2022 congressional directory.
- Watch Senator Joe Manchin and others give remarks virtually, but the congressional funding discussion with NRWA DC staff will not be broadcast.
- Watch the Great American Water Taste Test livestreamed.
Supporting Member add-on
- Join as a Supporting Member of NRWA and receive a $30 discount on in-person registration and an even larger discount on virtual registration. Become a member and support Rural Water’s grassroots movement and mission.
- Click here for more member benefits.