The National Rural Water Association has created partnerships with the Ford Motor Company and the Chrysler Group to offer special fleet discounts to State Rural Water Associations and their utility system members. This partnership combines the buying power of 31,000 utility members to provide reduced fleet pricing on utility vehicles.
The Rural Water Fleet Program is a valuable member benefit for water and wastewater utilities. State Rural Water Associations determine eligibility for their utility members, and provide a fleet code that allows access to substantial vehicle discounts to fill the need for reliable work vehicles. Companies, service providers or other sales organizations DO NOT QUALIFY for these benefits.
Member utilities should contact their State Rural Water Association to access the Rural Water Fleet Program. Vehicles may be purchased at your local dealer or through the national fleet auto group at www.nrwafleet.com. Incentive discount pricing is available on fuel efficient cars, vans, SUVs and trucks. Systems can save up to $5,800 off factory invoice per vehicle. Happy shopping!
- Limited to water and wastewater utilities that are current members of a State Rural Water Association.
- Companies are NOT ELIGIBLE for these discounts.
- There is no limit to the number of vehicles that can be purchased under the program.
- Incentive pricing is deducted off the factory invoice.
- Fleet vehicles must be in service for a minimum of 12 months or 20,000 miles.
- Vehicles must be registered and operated in the 50 United States.
- Call your State Association today to get your Fleet Identification Number (FIN)!
Ford Fleet Program 2020 Updated 10/30/2019
Chrysler Fleet Program 2020 Updated 12/13/19