Attending this course will help water/wastewater industry professionals, like you, understand the risks your organization faces from cybersecurity incidents and the recommended approaches to minimizing these risks.
- Length: 1.5 days
- Dates: November 1 (8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) November 2 (8:00 a.m. – 12 noon)
- CEUs: 1.1
- Price: $650 per person
- Location: ISA Headquarters, 67 T.W. Alexander Drive, RTP, NC USA
- Registration Deadline:October 20, 2017
After you attend this course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the types of cybersecurity risks that water/wastewater organizations face
- Identify the recommended standards and best practices
- Use risk analysis techniques to quantify and prioritize your organizations cybersecurity risks
- Understand how to apply the fundamental cyber-hygiene practices applicable to
all water/wastewater organizations
- Apply additional defense-in-depth measures appropriate to your organization’s risk assessment
Fairfield Inn & Suites
10040 Sellona Street
Raleigh, NC 27617
Room Rate: $105.00 per night
Please call (919) 246-0107 and ask for the ISA rate when making your reservations.
A shuttle will be available to transport from the hotel to the ISA Headquarters.