Benefits of Membership
As a NRWA Corporate Member, your company will receive the following benefits designed to strengthen your connection with utilities and professionals in the water and wastewater industry:
- Discounted rates on exhibit booth space at the NRWA WaterPro Conference and advertising in the Rural Water magazine
- Listing in the Online Buyers Guide
- Opportunities to participate in trainings at conferences and Water University webinars
- Support funding for water and wastewater utilities – NRWA is a leading advocate for infrastructure funding, resulting in billions of dollars of funding
- Timely information on the impact your support is having throughout the water industry
- WaterPro Community will offer significant networking and advertising opportunities for NRWA Corporate Members. The WaterPro Community will allow you to network with utility personnel, provide company resources and information, answer product-related questions, and even manage your membership online
To learn more about the Perks of becoming a Corporate Member Click Here.
NRWA Sponsors are Corporate Members that demonstrate their commitment to our mission of supporting rural and small water utilities. These partners receive special recognition at all NRWA events and have access to special promotions. Each sponsorship agreement is individually negotiated – contact NRWA to participate!
2017 Media Kit
Click the link below to download the 2017 Media Kit.
Join NRWA Today
Download the membership form below to join, and email, fax or mail it back.